Saturday, April 2, 2011

HELP!!!

HELP!!! I cant figure out what blogs do next! Ive run out of ideas. probly cus all this racket thats going on. my sister is having a late night whith her two friends. And there lisining to raideo disny [yuck]. But sereosly if you have any ideas for blog enterys i could use please comment. That would please me very much. Anyway i do have acouple of ideas for blog enterys. mabye after im done with this entery ill just let my sister and her friends write a entery about whaterver.That would please them [i think]. Maybe tomorrow morning ill wake up with some ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jake - How about writing about something you have learned in school recently that surprised you. Like - I really have never thought about this but.... Personally I just like to hear what you have been up to. I know you are all very busy out there and I just like to hear about it. I love you all very much. xoxo
    Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete