Sunday, September 12, 2010

happy birthday!

Everyone has a favorite day...I pifere Christmas...Yours might be birthdays...Speaking of birthdays it was my birthday acouple of days ago.Now don't get me wrong i do like birthdays but i like Christmas better. All that present and money getting and cake eating and party hat wearing. The downside is that every year you know your getting a step closer to your grave. OH! Its time to blow out the cake. Here i go. Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to me Happy birthday to meee Happy birthday to me!!!! CONFETTI CONFETTI!

3 comments:

  1. "a step closer to your grave" ?.?.?

    I suppose it's all relative, speaking of relative, you seem to have your dad's sense of irony.
    Happy Birthday young man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake I hope you had a good birthday!!! What did you do? What's your favorite kind of cake? You have a whole lot of life ahead of you so please don't start thinking about the grave yet. Bless you Jake - I wish for you a long, healthy life. Lots of love, Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete